We currently have a vacancy for a HLTA
HLTA Post Grade 9 (Points 30-34) - 30 hours a week
Do you want to part of our vibrant and diverse school community?
We are at an exciting phase of our journey, working in equal partnership with three local primary schools and our feeder secondary school to form a collegiate Multi-Academy Trust. We are looking forward to learning from each other to provide the best experience possible for our children.
We can offer you:
- happy children with a desire to learn;
- friendly and welcoming staff who have a vast array of experience;
- excellent CPD within school and across the MAT;
- a range of leadership opportunities.
We are looking for a great HLTA to provide cover for classes who:
- exudes a passion for learning and teaching;
- reflects and seeks learning opportunities;
- is a team player;
- can be flexible and willing to cover classes at short notice if needed;
- demonstrates emotional intelligence.
If you are excited by what we can offer and feel you have something to offer our school, then we would love to meet you.
Please download an application pack from our website, or contact the school via email or telephone. Visits to school prior to application are strongly encouraged.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 3rd July 2018. Interviews to be held in the week beginning Monday 9th July.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
Please visit Teach Peterborough’s website to find details of all teaching vacancies in Peterborough and all of Thorpe Primary School’s current vacancies.’